Our Ms. Mystery Halloween beauty look was created for all the ladies who don’t always tip their full hand and leave them wanting more.
- Apply Luminous Primer to face.
- Apply our Fruit Pigmented Cream Foundation with damp Makeup Blender.
- Use Bamboo Blur Powder to set foundation.
- With our Punk Princess Palette, use our Boyfriends Band color on the eyelid area.
- Next go in with the Private Show color into the crease and above and blend well into the Boyfriends Band color.
- Now the fun part! Pick your lace, it can be as simple or as detailed as you want.
- With non-toxic adhesive tape apply lace to designated place on face. Tape across your eyes like a mask.
- Once lace is in correct place an taped securely go in with our Unplugged color form our Punk Princess Palette and apply over the lace.
- Once you are done covering all areas you can remove the lace.
- Apply our Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea to complete the eyes. The more coats you apply the more dramatic it will look.
- Complete look with a pop of color on your lips. Use our Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick in Tempest.
Credits: Makeup: Kelly McCreery, Art Direction: Katie Sarna, Illustration: Brittany McCall